High Quality Home Therapy

Affiliate Highlight: High Quality Home Therapy

This is another entry in our affiliate highlight series. We’re currently looking at High Quality Home Therapy in Stamford, Connecticut.

What Makes High Quality Home Therapy Unique?

We offer a collaborative care approach with physical, occupational, speech and massage therapists as well as personal trainers, medical doctors, nurses, psychologists and social workers. We do our work in-home, on-site, or in-office.

Great Success Stories

Communicating and interacting with one’s environment is everything. Watching people who struggle with aphasia learn to communicate more effectively warms my heart each and every time!

They Love What They Do

We have a varied and collaborative team approach at High Quality Home Therapy. We create individualized care plans for each patient, and we do not allow insurance to dictate a person’s care plan. This means we need to think and work outside the box!

High Quality Home Therapy

Services and Support Groups

We provide physical, occupational, speech, massage therapies, personal training, social work, psychologists, and neurologists. In one space, you can get many services, and we even offer group therapy.

Special Services for Caregivers

We offer massage therapy services in-office and in-homes.

More Information

Do you live in the Stamford, Connecticut area? Contact the High Quality Home Therapy for speech services and support groups.

We’re spending 2018 highlighting our affiliates in order to make it easier for caregivers to find services for their loved ones. Are you an affiliate of the NAA and would like to be highlighted in a future installment? Please fill out the form and we’ll contact you.

Comments

• Amy Penka Apenkalski
    January 16, 2018 at 10:14 am

I am stroke victim and I need to find someone who can take care of my aphasia like this
    What services do you know of that are in Arizona someone who will come to my house

• Amy Penkalski
    January 16, 2018 at 10:15 am

• Eydie Williams
    January 30, 2018 at 9:21 am

My brother had stroke 3years ago paralyzed on one side can’t speak or read he’s in nursing home long term they do nothing. He try’s so hard to speak but can’t. My heart breaks for him please see if you can help or direct me to get help. He 70 was an engineer on his way to work when he had the stroke. He wants to die cause he has nothing left but his room which he doesn’t leave because he’s afraid people will talk to him and he can’t answer.please help . I don’t know what to do. Thank you for your time. Eydie Williams. Holtsville NY. 631 569 2474

January 30, 2018 at 11:06 am

Hi Amy,
    Where in Arizona do you live?
    I’d love to help!
    Caryn

• Caryn McAllister
    January 30, 2018 at 11:07 am

Hi Amy,
    Where in Arizona do you live?
    I’d love to help you!
    Caryn

• Joyce Hamann
    January 31, 2018 at 11:43 am

My sister has primary progressive aphasia is 60 and has had it a good 4 or 5 years before we even knew what is was. My mother who is 85 is trying to take care of her, but the stress is now hurting my mothers health. They live in a city of about 45,000 , and my mother says there is not much help for my sister in Quincy, IL. Could you give me some more information as to try to help them? I live in OH so I am not close to them to help much. I would appreciate any help, thank you.

February 1, 2018 at 11:56 pm

My husband has primary progressive aphasia and is losing his ability to wadley and speak and write. Can you help us find a center for that? Please and thank you!

• Celia Espinoza Morales
    February 2, 2018 at 12:00 am

My husband has primary progressive aphasia and is losing his ability to walk speak and write. Can you help me found a center where he can get therapy for all this? Please and thank you. We live in Midland Texas

• Marcia Pszczolkowski
    February 27, 2018 at 11:58 am

My adopted sister, Triny, age 65, has global aphasia as a result of a stroke. She has made miraculous progress from doctors not giving her much hope of surviving the massive stroke to going home in 3 days, learning to swallow in 5 days, walking again in 4 weeks, yet still experiencing paralysis in face, tongue, palate, and right arm. Her native tongue is Spanish yet her cognitive skills and therapy is getting better results when using English. This stroke happened while in Mexico and the doctors there have been wonderfu progress. We do not want to slow it by relocating her but she longs to be back home in the U.S. Can you tell me where in Michigan, near Cadillac, I could find therapists who would best be able to help us help Triny?