The National Aphasia Association had an incredibly busy 2018. What have we been doing?
Highlights of 2018
- Our aphasia awareness month video reached almost 262,000 people. Over 5500 people liked it, over 2200 people shared it, and 737 people left comments.
- Our YouTube channel copy of the aphasia awareness month video pulled in over 12,500 views.
- We created additional videos for each type of aphasia.
- We also offered users aphasia resources and support over 900,000 times this year.
- We published hundreds of articles about aphasia.
- Ran an online book club.
- Added an online therapy feature to our affiliate database.
Our Gift to You
And we’re not done yet. We also have prepared a little gift for you; our way of saying thank you for all of your support this year. You can download a PDF of some of our top stories from 2018 to print out or read on a digital device.
The PDF contains helpful tips, such as our winter emergency preparedness guide or a post about aphasia podcasts. We included entries for Julie Harris and Paul West from our profiles in aphasia series. Plus, there’s new research studying the brains of babies, wearable electronics, and language comprehension.
Click the image below to download your free copy today. And please pass it along to anyone you think may benefit from it!