- The intent for this support group is to provide support for people who have aphasia and their family members.
- We will have our first support group on October 9, 2016 from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm at the Henry Ford Health Center – Brownstown at 23050 West Rd, Brownstown, MI, 48183.
- Monthly support groups will be on the 2nd Sunday at the same time (Nov 13, Dec 11, etc.).
- The lobby is closed on Sundays, but the security will open the door for the support group at 2:30 pm. If the door is not open at that time for any reason, please call 734.246.6000.
- Contact Information:
- Rich Gray
- Email: [email protected] (primary)
- Cell: 734.991.5338 (secondary)
- 23050 West Rd., Brownstone, Michigan
- [email protected]
A listing in our database should not be viewed as an endorsement for any particular service, program, technology, or group. Read the full disclaimer here.