We are a non-profit organization focused on increasing independence and community in the lives of people with aphasia.
- Aphasia Support Group meetings are held 1st Friday of every month in Burke-Hawthorne Hall on the University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s campus.
- PWA meet in room 236B
- Caregivers/friends/family/supporters/SLPs meet in room 249
- We have community groups including:
- Conversation Groups
- Book Clubs
Visit us at www.aphasiaacadiana.org or
- 231 Hebrard Blvd., Lafayette, LA 70503
- 337-482-6577-(Ashley Kidd, VP of Communication)
- Email: [email protected]
A listing in our database should not be viewed as an endorsement for any particular service, program, technology, or group. Read the full disclaimer here.