Experienced, New York State Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist:
Online Speech Therapy for Adults.
Continue Your Speech and Swallowing Therapy at Home.
CONCIERGE CARE: The Care and Attention you Deserve.
· Professional and Compassionate
· Personalized Treatment Plans
· Unhurried Visits
· 29 Years of Experience with Adult Speech-Language/Swallowing Disorders
Evaluation and Treatment Available for:
· Aphasia: A language impairment that can affect all modalities of language: verbal expression, auditory comprehension, written output and reading comprehension.
· Motor Speech Disorders:
-Apraxia: Difficulty starting and producing voluntary speech movement patterns when there is no weakness/paralysis of the speech muscles.
-Dysarthria: Weakness of the muscles of the mouth, face, and respiratory system that may result in imprecise articulation, soft voice, rapid or slow speech, reduced intonation.
LSVT LOUD® certified and LSVT eLOUD trained (Lee Silverman Voice Treatment.)
· Cognitive-Linguistic Impairment: Problems with memory, attention, problem solving and abstract reasoning.
· Dysphagia: Oral-pharyngeal swallowing disorders.
WHY ONLINE, TELEPRACTICE VISITS?
Eliminate the need for travel to appointments.
More convenient: Saves time and lessens fatigue.
Stay safe: Reduce exposure risk to COVID19.
Continue making progress toward your goals at home.
HOW DO ONLINE SPEECH THERAPY VISITS WORK?
Telepractice works on any of the following devices:
Built-in webcam and speakers are needed.
Evaluation and Treatment Sessions are conducted on a secure, HIPAA compliant telepractice (videoconferencing) platform.
Please contact me for a convenient appointment time.
Currently accepting private pay clients.
Update as of July 22, 2020: Now also a Participating Medicare Provider.
Tel: (914) 627-8552
Fax: (844) 941-1990
E-mail: [email protected]
Guest Blog: https://www.revercare.com/post/medical-speech-language-pathologis
- [email protected]
A listing in our database should not be viewed as an endorsement for any particular service, program, technology, or group. Read the full disclaimer here.